- CM Traumamattress™ is an intrahosital traumamattress, designed for immobilisation and transfer of patients
- Ergonomic handles made of glassfibre and low friction underside, for safe patient transfers
- Timesaving, reduces the transfer time.
- The waterproof core of the mattress consists of carbon fibre and a 40 mm pressure relieving layer of polyether and viscoelastic foam.
- Removeable covering consisting of durable polyester weave and the underside of silicone coated polyamide with low friction.
- Also availabe in children model (CM TraumaMattress™ Mini).
See instructional video below:
← Go back